How GPS tracking in fleets can revolutionize your business
It has become essential for enterprises with commercial fleets to optimize their operating process. To ensure that, businesses must keep their expenses under control and see to it that their drivers, as well as their fleets, are operating efficiently on a day to day basis.
But what about the challenges that come along the way?
To ensure smooth mobility and on-time delivery of your fleets, it is imperative that a number of processes are in order. Not only do you have to assign vehicles and decide routes in a timely manner, you have to constantly keep a check on your fleets’ location, stops and destinations, its servicing and maintenance and even the month-end reporting. More importantly getting real-time visibility of your vehicle has become absolutely essential for smooth functioning of your business.
So what is the solution? The answer is very simple, the global positioning system widely known as the GPS.
GPS has revolutionized our daily lives. The integration of this technology into computers and mobile devices enables telematics to connect and communicate with a wide range of vehicles. GPS uses satellite tracking to pinpoint the location of your vehicle and address all your fleet related woes. Now you can effectively manage your operational costs and improve the quality of your service. When enterprises understand how GPS can intensify their delivery model, they are able to take their business to the next level.
Let us unravel why you should manage your fleet with GPS vehicle tracking –
- Easily monitor the location of your fleet.
- Manage your drivers and vehicles and track them in real time.
- Find the exact distance to be covered/covered during delivery.
- Monitor the driving speed and curb inefficient fuel consumption.
- Optimize the routes and lower unnecessary fuel costs.
- Determine route history to ensure efficiency and timeliness.
- Create geofence i.e. a virtual boundary with exit alarms for your fleet.
- Effectively manage work sites, drop off points and freeways for your driver.
- Detect and retrieve stolen vehicles with ease.
- Track performance time(departure and arrival) of your fleet.
- Prepare trip reports to analyze the efficiency of fleet management.
It is time you adopt the right technology for your enterprise and manage your fleets optimally.
With IOT and telematics showing unprecedented growth, real-time GPS trackers have gained popularity and have become easily accessible to businesses. Many local web development and web design companies are offering these services at affordable rates.
So, if you are wondering how to manage your fleets optimally, you should definitely check out BayGPS.
For a quick demo of what BayGPS can do, just contact us or leave us a message and we will be in touch.